CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Unwanted Gift Cards

If you've ever received an unwanted gift card or you'd rather just have some cash, then take a look at http://giftcardbuyback.com/. I received two gift cards in the mail for some website I signed up to and was unable to use them (they were gas cards and I could not locate that particular gas station nearby). Each card had a value of $10. I went onto giftcardbuyback.com and was able to sell them for $8 each. So, instead of $20 worth of gas, I received $16 cash. I went on the website, entered my info, and mailed my cards in to the address provided. It did not even take two weeks and then I had my money. If you'd rather of some cash or you just can't use the cards that have been given to you, then you can take a look at this site!

Oh, one other similar site I found is http://www.swapagift.com/. Here you can donate, sell or swap your gift cards. I've never used it though, so I cannot vouch for it as I did the site above.

0 comments: