CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

And possibly more FREE money...

The site I just mentioned below (Revolution Money Exchange) is real...I signed up and received my $25 with no problems. Another site I recently joined is CashBlasterPro, and I'm not sure (yet) if it's real, BUT it's also FREE to join. The site has stated that if you join by July 1st, 2008, you can receive an equal share of one million dollars. Now, this amount would be divided among ALL free members who join before July 1st...so if a million people join it would not be worth it, but if not so many join, then it will. The only catch is that you need to sign up a couple of other people before this date. But, as I stated, it's free to join. With so many different opportunities popping up everyday, who knows what is really going to make it or not, but IF this is legitimate, then I know I'm already in! If you want to take a chance with me, follow this link: http://www.Web2Wow.com/msdmarie.

0 comments: